I’m not really one for oversharing when it comes to details about my life which is rather ironic when I have a blog and social media accounts scattered across the internet. So I thought that I would divulge and share some facts about myself so you can learn more about the random woman behind the blog!
- I’m the eldest of four children with my youngest sibling only being 15! However, I do have a step-sister who is older than me who is technically now not a relation via marriage but still my sister all the same!
- I have more qualifications in quantity than a lot of my friends that went to University ranging from Hairdressing to Customer Service all the way around the Health & Safety and Childcare.
- I’ve owned a wedding dress before as I was due to marry my two eldest kids father when I was 18 but I fell pregnant with my daughter who was due around the same time as the date we had booked the registry office.
- I’ve never actually owned a credit card – which is probably a good thing!
- I have never travelled outside of Europe.
- I have lived in the same town all my life despite half my family living in a different county.
- I still haven’t taught myself to swim more than about 5 metres. An allergy to chlorine and a mild case of hydrophobia doesn’t help this.
- I really really do not like escalators. I can just about stomach going on small ones but large ones like the ones in London Tube stations have been known to induce panic attacks.
- I passed my driving test first time a few days before Christmas 2015.
- I’ve known my partner for around 15 years and he was my boyfriend before dating my eldest two kids father!
So there you have ten rather random facts about myself you probably didn’t already know. Can you relate to any of them or did anything shock you?!