Similar to a bucket list this is a compilation of 24 things I wish to accomplish or par take in before I turn 24! I believe that we should all take a little time for ourselves to help with our own wellbeing-self worth-enjoyment and work towards our own personal dreams or goals from the most outrageous to the more realistically achievable. With this little list of mine I wish to help inspire you and others to achieve your own goals and think about adding a little ‘me time’ into your life!
- Read as many books as possible within a year. Current total: 11
Visit the Doctor Who experience in Wales, UK Go ice skating
- Make a lasagne, including the pasta, from scratch
- Finish my Skull Balloon cross stitch
- Watch all the Harry Potter films consecutively
- Watch a performance at a theatre
Go to a music festival or concert/gig Hand-make as many gifts for friends and family at Christmas
- Go camping
- Make a soufflé
- Run 5km without stopping
- Carve my name into a tree
- See the Annual Blackpool Illuminations in Blackpool, UK
Visit the Tate Modern art gallery Successfully make a Victoria sponge Get the rest of my half sleeve tattoo on my right arm finished
- Eat fish and chips on a beach
- Have afternoon tea somewhere fancy
- Paint a canvas with my children
- Cook one new recipe a month
July OctoberI’ve managed to make something new every month so far!
- Par take in an exercise class
- Get my body weight back down to a happy and healthy number
To help/inspire/bring hope or happiness to others through Random Acts of KindnessThis is on going!
What things are on your bucket list?!